Monday, March 23, 2009

the DARK SIDE of reality

the LAST WORDS

he reason's my heart hides me
I have allowd my heart to stay in the shadows for far to long it's hard to notice it,

Sometimes,

I'm left wondering if it's still there,

It's beat so soft bearly noticeable..

It used to pound out a harsh lash of passion and love

Making me scream and shout the name of my beloved one at first sight of his handsome face

Making me cry tears of joy

My fears of never seeing him again force me to wrape my arms around him and never want to let go

This is how i felt

Now this is how i feel

My heart has been ripped out by the one i once called mine

He was ment to be mine forever

But fate decided other wise

And now he will never be mine

I fake the smile that people see

I must show strength

When really i want to bring him into my arms and kiss him deeply

Letting my tears of want and pain

Loss and love

Anger and passion all run down my cheeks and fall onto his comforting shoulders

Many have tried to replace the ireplaceable

They have not loved and lost as harshly or as painfully as my love and my heart has had to suffer

The terrors of heartache it felt it would never know

My heart makes me push away any who try and love me

Not giving me a chance to open to the old but new feelings that are being pushed on me

Day by day...

Night by night...

Each day is a step closer to reopening old feelings and wounds

Each night is a step back into the comfort zone you have created to keep your heart from getting hit with the over ruling feeling of pain

Hurt and loss

Let your heart be free

Don't waste your love on someone who you can't have when there are plenty worth loving..!


Puja Kapoor.
09-feb-08
(A friend's friend)
The name is "the LAST WORDS" because Puja is not alive anymore and she wrote it in her diary at sometime.
This is a work by someone unknown to me but it is on my blog because it shows my story too. Undoubtedly, it is a great thing individually too. I just love this unknown because she has written my feelings on paper and that too, so brilliantly, something i would never have done in my whole life. Hats off to this girl.

1 comment: