Monday, March 9, 2009

Have an ATTITUDE

NOW, here goes the first post on my blog.Here, i would talk about the blog's name. There is a reason why my blog's name is "Have an Attitude!", its not that i have to make my blog look cool and so i have opted for such a name. Actually, the reason, as many of my really close friends must be knowing, is that i really really follow it and i apply it in literally everything i go through in my life. This way of thinking and seeing the life, has been given by my favourite teacher till date(actually, he is the favourite because of this reason only), Mr. Nitin Jain, the H.O.D of Physics Departmet of Bansal Classes. This was the person who would spread the idea of having an attitude towards your work which would take you to mere success in whatever you do and that to directly, to the students, the future of the nation. This mentality is the only reason for whatever i have acquired till date in my life(actually, there is not much, but then too). I even say the same to my friends and they are really finding it good and working for them also. You can ask to the ones like Deepika Tola, Nitish Kishore, Ashutosh Tola, Megha Tola, etc. Actually, this is also one of the major reasons why i have started to write a blog because what i am feeling right now is that, if at all my blog works and people like it and read it quite frequently, then with its help, i want to spread this idea to the maximum people i can through the medium of a blog. Moreover, i also want to talk about many other subjects like politics, social, entertainment, my personal life, my experiences, etc. I dont know why exactly have i ultimately taken up the task of writing a blog, but i am just aiming to do something constructive out of it and i also want my blog to reach that status that could maybe help someone at some stage in his/her life. I hope, that you would like my posts and your comments are welcomed no matter they are in my favour or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment